Minutes of the meeting Parks and Environment and Hall Committee 12th June 2019
Present: Cllr’s A. Morgan (Chair), K. Sims
Minutes: C. Payne – Clerk
- The storage container has now been agreed and will be delivered in the Summer. Grant funding has been received for this project
- Metal storage box for petrol cans ordered with Cimla Forge – ongoing
- There are constant problems with dogs in the parks, new signs to be purchased to reinforce the prohibition. – ongoing
- The probation service will paint the railings around the park
- The MUGA is in need of power washing and will be considered at the next parks meeting.
Bowling green, Pavilion.
- New lagging required for the pavilion roof to bring up to current regulations.
A grant will be sourced for this project.
- 1 new litter bin has now been purchased.
Abergarwed Park – The refurbishment of the park is a high priority and will be
an ongoing project this year. The proposal to hold a survey of the village will be discussed by the finance committee
The proposal to offer one of the meeting rooms for office space was agreed
The Christmas wrap lights are now with Centregreat, who have advised they are available to purchase at £45 each, the full Council agreed to purchase 10 wraps