Minutes of the meeting Parks and Environment and Hall Committee 16th September 2019
Present: Cllr’s A. Morgan (Chair), Mr A. Jones,
Mr N. Francis, Mr G. Evans, Mrs D. Stroud, Ms K. Kulik
Minutes: C. Payne – Clerk
Apologies: Mr K.Sims
- The storage container has now been agreed and will be delivered in the Summer. ongoing
- Metal storage box for petrol to be purchased
- The MUGA is in need of power washing
- The new pathway needs weeding
Bowling green, Pavilion.
- New lagging required for the pavilion roof to bring up to current regulations.
A grant will be sourced for this project. – ongoing
- New cradle swings have been installed
The survey for the park has been completed and the overwhelming majority voted for refurbishment. A notice will be put in the notice board
The proposal for a kissing gate under consideration
The hall use continues to grow steadily.
The Christmas wrap lights will be delivered shortly
More dog bins required in the village 2 have been idnetified 1 x Resolven Community Centre and 1 x bottom of Glyncastle Hill. – Cllr Lewis contacted
Top soil for the dram required
Proposals for the Precept in the next financial year
Revamp the MUGA
De-Fibrillator for Abergarwed